Tabs

Friday, January 31, 2014

Do Not Laugh At Me




People often laugh at things that they do not understand. I was having a conversation with someone about different career moves that can be made within animation industry and I was laughed at and ridiculed. Not because the things I was saying were jokes, but they were ambitious. I am used to this because I've always said we could do amazing things since I was a kid, but I can still feel it pushing against potential achievements. Therefore, to anyone else out there who has big dreams and want to do great things, you have my faith and encouragement! Not many people have the tenacity to even pursue greatness, so those who do need to stick together and brush the naysayers aside.

Exactly like Newton's Third Law, for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction, this goes way further than just physics, but to our activity as well. If someone does something extraordinary, there will be extraordinary reactions, some will be good and some will be bad.

There are thousands of people who have already done magnificent things! So be your own judge and keep moving forward, and let those who mock validate your achievements!

No comments:

Post a Comment