Tabs

Friday, December 13, 2013

Genesis of denz


I think the beginning of this story may be similar to many others but I used to only draw Dragon Ball Z! Surprised? Probably not.. Around year 2000, when Toonami introduced me to DBZ, I was hypnotized and would spend much time drawing what I saw from the awesome series and dreaming of the adventures that were taking place. All my drawings revolved around DBZ for many years, so I wanted to show off some of my genesis into the art world:












It took me seven scattered days to finish the one on the right, haha.










This one was done on the day I turned twelve, dedicated!
















I thought this one was EXTREMELY cool when I did it.









I didn't want to spend the time to draw Trunks' face, so I hid it behind Gohan's hair=). I still like this one though.






At the time I made these, between 2001 and 2004, I was happy with the results, but now what I am happy about is that I got these out of the way! I enjoy seeing my old work, and I enjoy seeing others' too, so maybe you can show yours off as well. Do it.

I'm not much into fan-art, I only do it on rare occasions, but I don't want to leave you with those pictures as your last thought, so just look at this one more time:



Thank you all and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment