Tabs

Friday, February 28, 2014

My Land



I have been wanting this for a very long time and it has finally happened. My own website is up and running at full speed! This is now my main place of operation to display my best work and to share my thoughts and activity via articles. There are some new conveniences that I can offer to you also! You do not need any type of profile or membership to comment and engage in my posts, you can just write freely. Also, if you would like to send me a direct message, I set up a contact page that will email me directly. Other than a clean presentation and pristine organization, all my activity will stay the same, but just happening at denzelajackson.com!

Thank you to everyone who I get to work with and to everyone that shows my work love.

Thank you Blogger for having provided quality service and hosting my site up to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment